SAG Infotech powered Gen GST software is one panacea to get rid of every issue regarding the latest tax regime in India. This GST software is well suitable for all size of business.
There are some of the top rated features which are highly useful in the context of every tax paying entity and work related to it:
List of Features of Gen GST Software (Desktop Version)
- The software comes with advanced e-Filing capability through any channel by which user will be able to file the return using multiple options.
Creation of Masters
- It also features the creation of masters facility, with the help of which, a user will not have to enter same data multiple times. The creation of masters facility also includes ‘Data Merging’ and ‘Delete the Masters’ features in it, in which, Data Merging as its name defines will help you in merging the similar kind/format of data/word/phrase to make the database more organized. On the other hand, Delete the Masters will help you in deleting the Masters, which are no longer in use.
- Invoicing for goods and services – The Gen GST software is also blessed with invoice facility, which includes many options such as Invoicing for Goods and Services to customize billing.
- Debit Credit Note – Debit Credit Note to provide detailed reports of sales and purchases
- Shipping Bill – Shipping Bill to prepare shipping bills with excise and custom details
- Advance Receipt – Advance Receipt to provide the advance receipt and computed GST on it
- e-Way Bill – Easiest e Way Bill Registration, Generation, Updation, Printing and Many More
GEN GST also provides a solution for an e-way bill by generating the required eway bill according to the invoice. Transporters and suppliers can generate, modify and cancel the eway bill of any particular invoice and maintain status with records in the database.
- Industry Specific Billing Format – Industry Specific Billing Format to provide you a facility for creating customized billing format based on your industry requirement.
- E-filing – The e-Filing feature of this software helps you in e-filing of return & invoicing via different modes under two modes for e-filing, which includes FAST e-filing and DESCRIPTIVE e-filing.
- GSTR Forms – The software also provides complete GSTR filing solution for the taxpayers. The filing of GSTR forms is done according to the norms and dual compliance with accurate reports. The taxpayer can directly pay taxes and maintain the status of the filing for further reference.
- Invoice Uploading – Moreover, with the help of this feature, you will also be able to upload the invoices any time as per your convenience.
- Match Mismatch Report – The Gen GST software also allows you to share match-mismatch report by user’s counterparty seller-receiver by using Match Mismatch Report Notification feature.
- Auto Error Identification – User will also be able to find errors in a very quick way by using Auto Error Identification feature of the software.
- Import Facility From Renowned Accounting Software – The Import-Export Facilities feature in the software offers you many facilities for your import-export business, which include Import Facility From Renowned Accounting Software to import data from any other accounting software.
- Import and Export in Excel – Import and Export in Excel to import GST return and invoicing from Excel format to the software and vice versa.
- Import and Export from Excel Templates Provided by GSTN – Import and Export from Excel Templates Provided by GSTN for direct import/export of pre-decided excel template provided by the GSTN.
- Import From e-File (JSON) – Import From e-File (JSON) to import the JSON file generated by any other tool to the GST software.
- Direct Filing to GST Portal if Provided by GSTN – Direct Filing to GST Portal for direct filing to the GST Portal if Provided by GSTN.
- Import From Invoice Section – Import From Invoice Section to directly import the billing data into GSTR1.
SMS/Email Facility to Clients
- Further facilities offered by the Gen GST software include SMS/Email Facility to Clients for sending notifications regarding the status of e-file return to their respective clients.
- Registration – Registration to register anyone under GST at the GST portal. Our software will provide certain forms as per the type of registration such as:
Registration for Regular Dealer – Form no. REG-1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 16.
Registration Composition Dealer – Form no. CMP-1, 2, 3, 4.
Registration for Practitioner- Form no PCT-1.
- e-Payment – e-Payment to make an online payment without any technical experience. For e-Payment, our software will provide certain forms such as form no. PMT-1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7.
Input Tax Credit
- Input Tax Credit – Input Tax Credit to calculate your Tax Liability automatically. Also to make this feature more useful under ITC our software will provide certain forms such as form no. ITC-1, 2, 3, and 4.
- User Right – SAG Infotech has also shown a keen interest in the security aspects of the software as it includes User Right to provide complete controls of the software to the Admin.
- Client/Year Wise Password Protection – Client/Year Wise Password Protection to protect the complete yearly data or particularly important client with a password.
- Return Lock Facility – Return Lock Facility to lock the returns as per the return status of the particular return.
- Log – Log to provide the power of seeing the detailed Log about when, how, and by whom this software was used.
Interactive Date/Week/Month Wise Reports
- Interactive Date/Week/Month Wise Reports – The Gen GST software also offers Interactive Date/Week/Month Wise Reports to provide the facility of viewing date wise reports to crosscheck.
- LAN Connectivity – Apart from it, the General Features of the software include LAN Connectivity, by which user will be able to provide the facilities of online version to another computer via LAN connection
- Help – Help to guide the user regarding the entire functionalities of the software.
- Backup/Restore – Backup/Restore for the protection of data from partial or total loss.
- SEP’s (Suggestions/Errors/Problems) – SEPs (Suggestions/Errors/Problems), which will allow the user to give suggestions and report about errors and problems in the software.
- Customize Theme – Customize Theme to take care of your Personal choices in term of theme, color and User Interface of the software.